1. My latest Internet comic crush, from Halifax, Nova Scotia: A Softer World. I was told that I am "Canada-obsessed" by Matty B, shortly after he gave me an album by The Tragically Hip (see below).
2. Making an alphabetical list of famous-type people who have the same initial for forename and surname. The only rules of this game are: no looking up names on Internet, not even to check spelling; use the first name that comes into your head (no going back to put cool people in) and stop when you are stumped. This is my first attempt:
*provided by Harvestbird. If you can fill in any gaps, let me know. You can provide your own attempts at this exciting new game and show everybody how cultural you are.
3. Wondering whether members of Metallica wear pastels on their days off.
4. Wondering why everybody on Internet seems to be reading Slavoj Zizek at the moment; wondering whether I must join them.
5. Reminding myself why I do not live in Ingerland.
8. The Tragically Hip (with added cats)