Thursday, December 02, 2010

Media7 made me do it

At last night's recording of Media7, I was persuaded to join Twitter, the well-known social something-or-other thing; this despite everything I have said about said site and every sneer I have made. My only excuses are that Mr Brown and Mr Brian are very persuasive and I had drank quite a lot.

So, now it is done. You can follow me, if you must. I might follow you. I gained my first follower within seconds of joining. She is a 22 year-old who wants to trade pictures with me. It is good to meet artistic people. I shall offer her some watercolours.

5 comments:

Mike Riversdale said...

Um ... gonan need to know what your Twitter username is ;-)

Mike Riversdale said...

Oops - there it is, top left of your website (was reading this in Google Reader ;-)

Deborah said...

It was Jolisa Gracewood (nzdodo who finally got me on board, when the plagiarism story broke. Twitter happens to us all, sooner or later.

Bryan Spondre said...

Luxury is being able to happily live your professional or private life without needing to join Twitter (or Facebook).

Peter in Dundee said...

You should have hung out until they brought in a method to allow you to monetise your twitter followers. After all what is the point of having followers if you cannot profit from them?

This is of course the only reason you will not find me on Twitter, apart from not wishing to overshadow Stephen Fry of course.