Monday, June 20, 2011

Look advanced to far added agreeable from you!

boy said...
I’m impressed, I need to say. Really not often do I encounter a blog that’s each educative and entertaining, and let me inform you, you have got hit the nail on the head. Your concept is outstanding; the difficulty is one thing that not sufficient people are speaking intelligently about. I'm very blissful that I stumbled throughout this in my seek for something regarding this.
Hotels in Paris

10:38 AM
Hotels in Munich said...
Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! By the way, how can we communicate?
Hotels in Munich
Every so often, I receive a notice about a new comment made on Mr Hatherley's excellent Dialectic of High-Tech post, from the beginning of last year. These comments usually make little sense.

The two most recent were written by hotels in Europe. This pleases me. Buildings should have a voice about architecture. Hotels are among the most neglected and marginalised of public buildings, rarely featuring in professional architectural magazines or awarded prizes. It is good that they can talk, even if what they are saying remains elusive. Still, we should listen. As the Hotels in Munich remind us, how can we communicate?



Architecture in Helsinki is a modernist pop group from Australia. The hipsters heard about them long before you did.


Bonus architecture for Frances: here is a waste-to-energy power plant in Denmark that blows smoke rings and has a ski slope.

No comments: