1) is that Sally Ridge or estranged wife Carita?
2) Can they be easily distinguished or do all these people look alike?
3) If one were one of these people, would it really matter with whom one went home, given that they are all alike?
4) Would the children know the difference?
5) Who is that large man who made the unfortunate decision to dress up as an Arab?
6) Could it be Duncan Garner, who always appears in the weekly Glucina?
7) Am I the only member of the twittering class who reads this column?
Answers on a postcard to the usual address. The Editor's decision is final. The winners may be announced at a later date, but don't hold your horses.
In the meantime, here is David Bowie again, singing that song again and telling a story about Steve Marriot.