Pamziewamzie has done that thing she does, again: tagged me with one of those quizzes that are so popular with us geeky Internet people :-) LOL. Normally, when she does this I hide behind the sofa until she goes away or pretend to be busy with something really important. However, this time Pam has tried to get my sympathy by spraining her ankle. It worked.
So, here are five things you probably didn't know about me. You probably won't care either.
1. My nickname used to be Fluff.
2. The thought of being under the sea or up a mountain makes me feel ill.
3. I have not seen The Sound of Music, Gone With The Wind or Titanic.
4. I once met Margaret Thatcher at Number 10 Downing Street.
5. I suffer constant low-level pain in my left arm and shoulder: RSI.
I am going to tag nobody with this. I am sorry Pam, but it has to stop. It just can't go on. If it did, eventually everybody would know everything about everyone else. Besides, nobody would get any work done.
The title of this diversion is a song by Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, to which all the cool kids are listening at the moment. You can hear it here.