Monday, October 11, 2010

Clown story

"Did you anticipate this kind of reaction?" I ask them.

"No," sighs Violent J. "I figured most people would say, 'Wow, I didn't know Insane Clown Posse could be deep like that.' But instead it's, 'ICP said a giraffe is a miracle. Ha ha ha! What a bunch of idiots.'" He pauses, then adds defiantly, "A giraffe is a fucking miracle. It has a dinosaur-like neck. It's yellow. Yeah, technically an elephant is not a miracle. Technically. They've been here for hundreds of years…"

"Thousands," murmurs Shaggy.

"Have you ever stood next to an elephant, my friend?" asks Violent J. "A fucking elephant is a miracle. If people can't see a fucking miracle in a fucking elephant, then life must suck for them, because an elephant is a fucking miracle. So is a giraffe."
So, how about that? It turns out that the Insane Clown Posse were fundies all this time. I guess we should have spotted the clues in their lyrics: the violent misogyny and hatred of learning might have given it away.

No, I shall not be posting one of their videos. This is a family-friendly blog. So here is something wholesome from France Gall:

1 comment:

phil said...

That was the longest 1 minute 54 seconds of my life. Time must pass slower in France. Or the other way around.

WV=washy. The second part of what that clip was.